Helping You Build a Stronger Resistance against Illegal Networks!
From Social Media to Supply Chain, Free Trade Zones to the Grey Market, we’re running the gamut on Counterfeiting, Knock-offs, and Illicit-Trade! Join us this January 26th – 27th in San Francisco for our 14th Anti-Counterfeiting & Brand Protection Summit!
While the number of articles and monetary value of unauthorized goods has decreased from 2005 to 2013, the percentage of goods that pose hazardous risks to the public has doubled. Illegal manufacturing and distribution has seeped into an increasing number of industries exposing even greater threats to the population.
With this in mind, IQPC has sought out Legal, Brand Protection, & Corporate Security experts from across various industries to join our all new Advisory Board and help build a robust program that covers the MOST important topics, trends, and challenges at this time.
As you know – the battle is never-ending so don’t miss out on this opportunity to up your antics and build a stronger resistance to illegal activities. We’re not just scratching the surface, we’re digging deep! Hear from different perspectives in order to broaden your understanding of illegal networks and how to best address them.
Bring in the New Year with us and improve your strategies to protect the brand you've built & spare the integrity for which you’re known!
Who's New for 2015?
- Wesley Bull, Chief Security Officer, NVidia Corporation
- Cynthia Merchant, Director of International Investigations, Latin America & Canada, Philip Morris International
- Steve Lubeski, Global Security Manager, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Dan Dougherty, Associate General Counsel, Monster Cable Products
- Elisha Lawrence, Global Anti-Piracy & Content Protection, ABS-CBN International
- Bob Weronik, Sr. Director, Global Security, Alexion Pharmaceuticals